- Last Updated: 17 September 2020 17 September 2020
We recommend all students and staff get the flu shot with their health care provider. Healthcare providers offer a smaller individualized setting, which lessens the risk of Covid-19 transmission. We will hold flu shots clinics for those who cannot get the flu shot with their provider. We will follow CDC recommendations for vaccine clinics in the community setting.
If you will attend an SFSD flu shot clinic please be aware of the following:
- All attendees are expected to wear a mask
- All attendees are expected to social distance when entering, during, and when leaving the clinics
- Please pay attention to signs and follow the flow of traffic
- The wait time could be longer due to the need to space attendees out