- Last Updated: 05 August 2020 05 August 2020
Parents/Guardians of students currently enrolled in the Sioux Falls School District should complete the Annual Information Update (Online Registration) for each one of their students through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Log into the Parent Portal
- Click on the link for Annual Information Update
If you have forgotten your password, please call your school or Central Services at (605) 367-8432 to reset your password.
If you have changed addresses over the summer, proof of residency must be supplied. Documents that are acceptable for proof of residency are:
- Lease agreement
- Mortgage documents
- Utility bill
- Property tax payment/receipt
- Homeowners insurance policy
- State/government agency mail
The updates must be done through parent/guardian accounts only. Household information for ALL students must be updated prior to the start of the school year.
Parents who are new to the SFSD can access the Online Registration through the SFSD website.
- Select the icon “New Family Information”
- Under School Registration and Enrollment
- Select the red Online Registration System link
- Enter the requested information
- Select the Registration Year as 20-21
- Enter the letters and/or numbers seen in the captcha box
- Select “Begin Registration” - It is always helpful to write the application number down
Any student in grades 7-12 who intends to participate in activities at the high school level MUST have their information completed online before the first day of practice.
If you do not have access to a computer, one is currently available at IPC, 201 E. 38th Street, at middle and high school offices, and after August 5th at elementary school offices.