- Last Updated: 20 October 2016 20 October 2016
Dr. Maher discusses the first several weeks of the school year and how parents can be engaged in their child's education, especially during parent-teacher conference time.
Middle School Information Session Presentations All Sessions are from 6:00pm - 7:00pm in the Auditorium.
|George McGovern Middle School||October 27, 2016|
|Whittier Middle School||November 01, 2016|
Required Open House Sessions at New Technology High School.
|Thursday November 3||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
|Monday November 7||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
World famous musician Mark Wood and friends are coming to Sioux Falls to mentor and perform with Sioux Falls middle school students. This event culminates with potentially the largest concert in Sioux Falls history with close to 3000 musicians on stage!
This is your opportunity to reserve your tickets in advance with no processing fees. Please fill in the form and return it to your music teacher as soon as possible - deadline October 25. Each student must have a t-shirt for the concert, please complete the enclosed forms and return to your music teacher.
I look forward to seeing you at the concert!
The Centers for Disease Control and Preventions recommends that everyone 6 months of age and older get a seasonal flu vaccine. Vaccination is especially important for children younger than 5 years of age and children of any age with a long-term health condition like asthma, diabetes and heart disease. Students should visit with their primary health care provider regarding getting the vaccine.
Flu shot Information
* Sanford offers walk in flu shot clinics at all Sanford Acute Care locations from October 18th-29th on Tuesdays from 5:30-7:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 9-11 a.m.
* Avera offers walk in flu shot clinics at the McGreevy 69th & Cliff and McGreevy 7th Ave locations every Saturday in October from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
* The McGreevy 7th Ave location will also have clinics November 5th & 12th from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
* Falls Community Health 521 N. Main provides services on a sliding scale fee. Call 367-8793 to schedule an appointment for a flu shot.
Immediate Openings for the 2016-2017 year remain.
Reserve your child's spot today!
Come to learn more about one of Sioux Falls' specialty schools!
National Blue Ribbon School
Tuesday, November 1st 6:00pm