- Last Updated: 05 July 2018 05 July 2018
All sixth and seventh grade students enroll in this exploratory course to learn about food preparation, nutrition, basic sewing, child and family development, safety, and effective consumerism and decision-making.
Eighth grade students may choose to enroll in FACS classes.
Quarter Class at 6th and 7th grade and semester Class at 8th grade
Topics vary from grade to grade
- Culinary Arts
- Financial Literacy - Entrepreneurship
- Software modules that develop skills in
- Career Exploration
- Child care and family health
- Fashion Design and Textiles
- Fitness and Health
- Food Science