- Last Updated: 01 December 2020 01 December 2020
Parents and guardians are one of the most important factors in student success. We appreciate the active interest and support that our students receive from you. This section of our website contains a collection of useful links for families to help you find the answers and the information that you need.
To start school:
Your child must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2020, of the school year to register for kindergarten.
How to Register
Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-2021 school year (current year) is currently available.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 school year (next year) will open approximately February 1, 2021.
Existing families, with students currently enrolled in the District, should register new Kindergarten or other new students for the 2020-2021 school year using their Parent Portal Account.
Paperwork Required for Kindergarten
- Kindergarten Registration complete through Online Registration
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of the student’s immunization record
- Verification of address:
-One (1) document in the name of the parent/guardian clearly indicating the address is required to verify an address. Documents provided must be current and dated the month of enrollment date or previous month. Verification examples include Lease Agreement, Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement, etc.
Where to Bring the Paperwork for Kindergarten:
- Elementary School the child will attend
- Here Comes Kindergarten! session
- During the summer months bring them to Central Services
c/o Student Records/Central Registrar
1101 N. Western Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104