The District has been receiving many questions from parents and guardians about school lunch and whether there will be Angel Funds available again this year. We anticipate having a revised Angel Fund program available this year starting in October, but the program will require confirmation that assistance is needed.

Students $0.30
Adults $0.35

Available at all elementary, middle, and high schools.
Student $2.05 
Reduced $0.30
Adult $2.40

Student Meal - $2.85
Reduced Meal - $0.40
Adult Meal - $4.25

Student Meal - $3.05 
Reduced Meal - $0.40
Adult Meal - $4.25 

The School Lunch program will strictly follow Policy EFD/EFD-R through the month of September. If you believe you need assistance with meals for your children, or you anticipate possibly needing Angel Fund later assistance this year, you are encouraged to complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application now and check the Angel Fund information sharing box that you will find on the application.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue,
    SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.