- Last Updated: 15 February 2017 15 February 2017
|Policies and Regulations||NEPN Code: GA
Personnel Goals/Priority Objectives
The Sioux Falls School District will recruit and retain a high-quality, diverse work force who will devote themselves to the education and welfare of all students, are committed to quality education, and will effectively implement the District’s goals and learning program. A comprehensive approach to recruiting and retaining staff will be utilized, including the following:
- Develop and implement strategies and procedures for recruitment,selection, and retention of staff.
- Provide channels of communication and procedures for addressing professional and ethical concerns, through which all persons or groups affected may be heard.
- Provide attractive compensation and benefit plans, as well as other provisions and activities for staff welfare.
- Use positive staff evaluation processes which build capacity, foster improvement, and increase communication between the employee and evaluator.
The Superintendent is directed to establish the procedures/practices to achieve the intent of this policy in accordance with State requirements.
SDCL 13-42 Teacher Certification
|Policy||Board Action||(formerly 4110)|