- Last Updated: 13 August 2019 13 August 2019
At Renberg, we want our students to show determination, persistence and grit in all that they do each day. Our goal is for students to believe in themselves and all that they can accomplish both as children and adults. We strive to have classrooms in which students aren’t afraid to take risks and see mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Ongoing emphasis by staff, students, and their families on ensuring academic success.
- Effectively integrate the 1:1 Technology Initiative into the instructional process.
- Encourage activities that promote a family centered school.
- Build community and business partnerships in support of public education.