- Last Updated: 06 May 2019 06 May 2019
The Early Childhood Program
The Sioux Falls School District is committed to providing the highest quality education possible for your child. The District offers programs for eligible children ages 3 through the time they enter Kindergarten. The Early Childhood Program is free for qualified families. By contacting the early Childhood Screening and Evaluation Office and making an appointment for a screening, parents/guardians can learn if their child may be eligible for a preschool experience in the District, please call (605) 367-8488.
Susan B. Anthony
FULL-DAY PROGRAM OPTION
Students have the option of attending the morning or afternoon session in the academic classroom and extending their day to in the enrichment classroom.
HALF-DAY PROGRAM OPTION
Students have the option of attending the morning or afternoon session. No enrichment classroom will be available at this time.
- Small fee/sliding scale charge for enrichment portion of the day.
- All children within the Sioux Falls School District boundaries who will be 5 by September 1, 2019 are eligible for Junior Kindergarten.
- Parent/guardian responsibility to transport child if outside attendance busing area.
- Students are eligible to participate in breakfast and lunch program.