- Last Updated: 02 March 2021 02 March 2021
The Sioux Falls School District is committed to providing the highest quality education possible for your child. At Learning Adventures, children will develop the strong educational foundation that is key to their future success!
The Learning Adventures Preschool is led by certified early childhood professionals and an assistant, providing an instructor to student ratio of 1:8.5 Our preschool offers fun and academically enriching experience for your little learner!
Click the Register Your Student Here button to enroll your student in the Learning Adventures Program.
- For new students a $50 nonrefundable fee is due at the time of registration, to reserve your spot.
- Tuition is automatically processed bi-weekly at a rate of $135.00, sixteen times a school year ($2,160.00 per school year).
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1.
- No transportation provided.
- Children must be fully potty-trained, as classrooms are not staffed or equipped to help with diapers/pull-ups.
A confirmation email from ComEd will be sent after registering. This will contain the next steps in the registration process:
- A link to set up demographic/emergency contact information with the district through Infinite Campus
- A link to set up automatic tuition payment
The school, in which you have registered your preschooler, will send additional information prior to the start of school. That will include:
- Open house information
- Supply lists
For more information for any of the Preschools please call (605) 367-7999.
1510 South Lake Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Sessions meet Monday through Thursday
Morning Session: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Afternoon Session: 11:45 am to 2:45 pm