- Last Updated: 05 November 2018 05 November 2018
Parents and guardians are one of the most important factors in student success. We appreciate the active interest and support that our students receive from you. This section of our website contains a collection of useful links for families to help you find the answers and the information that you need.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Sioux Falls School District holds Kindergarten Registration in the spring of each year, on the same day at most elementary schools. The date for 2018-2019 is Thursday, April 5th, 2018.
To start school:
Your child must be five years old on or before September 1 of the school year to register for kindergarten.
How to Register
- If you have a child in school already please use your Parent Portal.
- If you do NOT have a child already in school please use the New Online Student Registration.
All Registration will be opening soon for 2018-2019 school year.
Paperwork Required for Kindergarten:
- Kindergarten registration forms
- Located Online
- Located at each elementary school
- Certified copy of the child's birth certificate
- Copy of the student's immunization record
Where to Bring the Paperwork for Kindergarten:
- Elementary School the child will attend
- Here Comes Kindergarten! session
- During the summer months bring them to Central Services
Kindergarten Registrations are accepted at any time between February 1st and the end of the school year Online or at the school the child will attend. During the summer months, registrations are accepted at:
c/o Student Records/Central Registrar
1101 N. Western Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104