- Last Updated: 12 April 2019 12 April 2019
We are no longer accepting registrations for the Summer Kids Inc. program. If you have any further questions, please call us at (605) 367-4424.
Kids Inc. Summer Enrichment program, under the supervision of the Sioux Falls School District Elementary Curriculum Coordinator, is a school-based enrichment and academic support program that provides safe, quality care and embedded learning for children during the after school hours. The complementary learning environment at Kids Inc. is designed for children, kindergarten through fifth grade, who will benefit from enrichment activities in groups with a 15 to 1 ratio. There will be one Kids Inc. staff member on site for every 15 children. The staff–child ratio must be maintained at all times including while children are on the playground. Any necessary accommodations for a child will be reviewed by Kids Inc. program administration.
Overall, our enrichment program strives to be fun, challenging, and inviting and to use innovative ideas and activities to promote children’s learning. The program is conducted and planned by a staff trained to meet the needs of children and to provide positive adult role models.
New Changes for the Summer of 2019
- We will NOT be offering sessions. When you enroll in our program you are enrolling for the entire June 3 through August 2 time period.
- 4th of July Week will be a separate sign up where you only pay for the days you need care that week.
- At the time of registration you will be required to pay a ONE week ‘deposit’ per child. This deposit will be used towards the FINAL week of Summer Kids Inc. That deposit is forfeited if you drop from summer prior to the last day (August 2nd).
Kids Inc. rates are based on your lunch status with Child Nutrition through the Sioux Falls School District. Add $20 bi-weekly if you wish to do the hot lunch option.
The rates covers (2) weeks of care and is per child. (Prices Subject to Change)
Regular Rate: $250
*Reduced Rate: $187
*Free Rate: $156
*Proof of eligibility is required
- No Part Time rates available
- No multi-child discount offered
- The Consent Form for the current year will be available around mid-August.
- Rates are per child & no multi-child discount is offered.
If you would like payments to come out of your checking or savings account automatically please fill out the automatic withdrawal form and turn it in using the following methods:
- Mail or drop it off at
Instructional Planning Center
201 E. 38th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
- Fax to (605) 367-4493
- Provide information over the phone (605) 367-4424