- Last Updated: 21 December 2018 21 December 2018
|Policies and Regulations||NEPN Code: FEF
Facilities Planning and Development
Construction Cost Estimates
The architect/engineer and/or construction manager shall provide detailed cost estimates for all construction projects at the completion of the following phases:
- Schematic design phase;
- Design development phase; and
- Construction document phase.
The cost estimates shall include all hard and soft costs associated with the construction project.
- Equipment and Furniture
- Equipment and furnishing cost estimates shall be presented to the School Board at project conception and in conjunction with new construction cost estimate presentations.
A detailed equipment and furnishings list shall be prepared for each construction project by the Sr. Director of Operational Services, with input from the Building Principal/Administrator and Purchasing Supervisor.
The equipment and furnishing list will then be integrated into the project fund or annual budget and approved by the Board, through the District’s Capital Outlay budget process.
Upon budget approval by the Board, the bid specifications shall be made available to vendors in accordance with Policy DJE- bidding Procedures – Soliciting Prices (Bids and Quotations).
- Related Policies/Regulations:
- DJE - Bidding Procedures - Soliciting Prices
|Policy||Board Action||(formerly 7233 and 7240)|