- Last Updated: 14 February 2017 14 February 2017
|Policies and Regulations||NEPN Code: DJF
Local purchasing will be favored whenever the following factors are equal between local and non-local vendors subject to statutory bid requirements:
- Conformance to specifications
- Suitability of product
- Quality of product
- Past services to school district
- Convenience of delivery
The following procedure will be used:
- In case of tie satisfactory bids, within-state bidders will be chosen over out-of-state bidders.
- In case of tie satisfactory bids, which are submitted by within-state bidders, the successful bidder shall be settled by lot.
- In case of tie satisfactory low bids, which are submitted by out-of-state bidders, the successful bidder shall be settled by lot.
- In case of tie satisfactory low bids, submitted by the same bidder, (one on the specified item and one on an alternate item), the School District reserves the right to accept the bid on either item and such acceptance shall not be considered a rejection of the item not accepted.
5-18A Public Agency Procurement -- General Provisions
13-20 School District Purchases and Contracts
|Policy||Board Action||(formerly 3313.1)|