- Last Updated: 18 November 2016 18 November 2016
|Policies and Regulations||NEPN Code: DBJ
- A director may make budget transfers in the amount of $1,000 to $10,000 with appropriate administrative approval.
- A budget transfer in excess of $10,000 to or from any one account shall have prior School Board approval. The Board shall be provided with complete information regarding the funds available, the proposed expenditure, and reserves.
- A budget transfer which shifts resources from a salary budget account to a non-salary budget account shall have Board approval.
- To maintain the integrity of the adopted budget, only intrafund transfers will be allowed.
All non-budgeted operating transfers of $10,000 or more must be approved by the Board.
13-16-1 Sources of school district funds
13-16-2 Types of funds enumerated
13-16-26 Transfers between school district funds
|Policy||Board Action||(formerly 3160)|